Gastronomic Itineraries for restaurants in Berlin 🥘
Big Sur 🌊
Alike the Californian coast line is calm and provides a melodic vibe along with a moody light setting. With friendly service and their contemporary rustic style sets up the mood for an ambient time. Their bar has the classic cocktails with a fresher perspective, namely Pear orchard, Apple orchard, New Delhi Sour and more.
The kitchen is as exciting as the bar, with appealing plates and palates. Keeping options for vegans, vegetarians and meat lovers alike, from Kale-blood orange salad to pork liver pate to smoked tofu tacos they use a wide array of food products and put something to indulge in in front of you.
Sunday brunches they serve their delicious chicken pancakes with gravy and maple syrup and special brunch bar menu. In the evening a warm cosy time with Sunday special roast.
Oh, and did we tell you that Big Sur is a three time winner of Berlin's Best Burger? 🍔
Address: Graefestraße 11, 10967 Berlin
Timings: 4PM to 2/4AM // closed on Mondays
Phone: 030 89405555
- Feb 18, 2019 Berlin City Guide: The Best Boutique and Independent Stores 🛍️ Feb 18, 2019
- Feb 17, 2019 19 unique restaurants in Berlin - that are not mainstream at all 🇩🇪 Feb 17, 2019
- Apr 28, 2018 9 places to get fresh & delicious burgers in Berlin 🍔 Apr 28, 2018
- Apr 28, 2018 7 places to get the perfect slice of pizza in Berlin 🍕 Apr 28, 2018
- Apr 28, 2018 Gastronomic Itineraries for restaurants in Berlin 🥘 Apr 28, 2018
- Mar 4, 2019 Insider's Guide to Cool Places in Budapest 🇭🇺 Mar 4, 2019
- Mar 4, 2019 Curated Local Guide to Jordan 🇯🇴 Mar 4, 2019
- Jun 28, 2018 Mexico es otro Mundo // Mexico is another World 🇲🇽 Jun 28, 2018
- Jun 22, 2019 Prague City Guide: The Best Boutique and Independent Stores Jun 22, 2019
- Jun 30, 2018 Prague is a land of opportunities for those that dare to wander 🕴🏽 Jun 30, 2018
- Jul 1, 2015 Sweet events going on this July in Prague! 🇨🇿 Jul 1, 2015
Thinking about having a quick bite on the go? Well, this little Korean place could be just the stop for you. Along with to go service and delivery they also have some cozy seating space as well. The popular choice from their menu are the Korean style wings, which ranges from sweet chili to extreme hot. Anyone who enjoys the wings and spice combo would thoroughly enjoy the food. Besides wings they also serve burgers and bibimbap — a Korean specialty that is rice mixed with vegetables and served with egg yolk.
// Angry Chicken
// Address: Oranienstraße 16, 10999 Berlin
// Timings: 11AM to 11PM
// Phone: 030 69599427
2 floored dim lit restaurant with rustic looks that attracts a lot of people everyday for lunch and dinner (Its also a sister restaurant of Angry Chicken). This place has a more hip perspective towards Korean food over the traditional dishes. The atmosphere is always buzzing and is definitely a good choice before the start of a big night. Since it’s a Korean place, they serve the most popular Korean dishes of course, however with a newer and fresher outlook. Korean BBQ table grills are one of their specialties with generous portions and alert servers to help you quench the thirst between bites makes the eating experience much better. Besides the BBQ they have Bulgogi, Dolsot Bibimbap (hot stone rice bowl), Dumplings and Ramen. Moderately pricey but worth it.
// Kimchi Princess
// Address: Skalitzer Str. 36, 10999 Berlin
// Timings: 12PM to 10:30/11PM
// Phone: 0163 4580203
The name of the place has been taken from the Korean word for ‘Wrap’. Ssam in Korean cuisine is rice, meat, kimchi and other condiments wrapped in a fresh salad leaf. Aesthetic and contemporary Korean interior with wooden seating provides a calming atmosphere. When with a big group, having Soju along with the meal just doubles up the fun. Also the Yuzu beer (Beer with Yuzu lemon Juice) is definitely worth trying. Like other Korean places SSAM also provides specialties such as Dolsot Bibimbap, Bibimbap, Bulgogi, Sea food pancakes, Spicy pork ribs & more and of course the BBQ with a wide array of meat selection, Sea food and Vegan Platters.
// Address: Kottbusser Damm 96, 10967 Berlin
// Timings: 12PM to 11/12PM
// Phone: 030 49089535